Semantia was named a Finalist in the Most Innovative Company Category of the 2013 Business Excellence Awards…. Read more »
Getting your business into shape so that you can put in an entry for an award can be harrowing. Not just because it can be challenging to objectively describe your business and what you do, but also to acknowledge results from your efforts are worthy of recognition.
The Gap That Slows Success & Results
Today’s ever-changing environment requires you to keep focused on your unique value/core business and to have dependable partners, suppliers and customers who do the same. It has become critical to business success – transcending every link in the digital value chain.
However, there is a growing gap between business needs and IT capabilities in many businesses that makes business success difficult to quantify.
This is because:
- Incremental changes lead to the growing inability of IT to adequately and quickly react to business requirements
- Changing business environments reinforce the misfit between business needs and IT capabilities
In recognising this within our own business, Semantia intentionally positions itself as the “bridge builder”. Assisting both the business and IT department to close that gap.
While you focus on growing your business, Semantia keeps pace as a trusted IT advisor and software development specialist to help you get from where you are today to where you need to be tomorrow.
How We Measure Success & You Can Too
When you engage Semantia to optimise you business’ technology, success is achieved on three levels – all measurable.
We see financial success is being based on three distinct factors:
- The ability to provide a predictable cost structure for any and all projects.
- The ability to demonstrate clear cost savings, revenue and profitability increases as a direct result of the project work.
- The ability to demonstrate improvements in retention (CRR) churn (CCR), customer growth and lifetime value (CLV) after completion of the project work.
Entering new markets? Expanding your operations? Need to develop closer relationships with your customers?
- The rate of change in the intended direction.
- The rate of net promoter score (NPS) improvement and key performance indicator (KPI) success across the business, within directly impacted areas and at external touch points.
You work hard every day – striving to improve, turning your vision into business reality and tackling the difficult stuff head on.
It’s hard work!
So when you finish, you deserve a moment to enjoy the satisfaction of a job well done.
- Define your own standard of what success looks like for you, using a tool such as satisfaction with life (SWLS).
- Define your desired outcome as it relates to your career, authority, responsibilities, remuneration and kudos.
Acknowledgement of Your Efforts & Energy
When you finish a project, you deserve a moment to enjoy the satisfaction of a job well done.
A great deal has been endured to bridge the gap and drive the project forward to completion and then onwards to monitoring and measuring success.
Whether you choose to put your business in the spotlight by entering an award, or are satisfied with achieving the desired results and getting there faster than you thought possible.
Acknowledgement of results and success are key to fostering an environment where you want to do it over and over again (despite the challenges, set backs and anxiety).
You can do it alone, or Semantia will get you there; so you can focus on what you do best.
When it all comes together… take a moment to celebrate your success – ultimately that’s our goal for you.